You are able pay student fees and put money on your child’s meal account over the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using PayForIt.net.
By logging onto www.payforit.net, you can easily:
- Set up an account
- Deposit money at your convenience
- Set email reminders to notify you when you child’s account gets low (No Convenience charge applies)
- Set up recurring lunch payment
- Check your child’s account balance (No Convenience charge applies)
- View an activity report so you can see what your child has purchased in the cafeteria the previous 30 days (No Convenience charge applies)
To set up an account, all you will need is:
- A valid email address
- A credit card or ACH Check Information
- Your child’s student identification number
Each child in your family can be set up on the same account. If you decide to put money on your child’s account, there is a convenience fee of 3.9% per transaction for Visa/MasterCard or $1.75 for Electronic Check. Once the money is put on the account, it typically appears in your child’s account within 1-2 hours, except while lunch is being served. Students can continue to bring in money as they have before if you do not want to incur the convenience fee.
To sign up, please follow the instructions attached to this letter. If you have any questions about this, please contact Donna Burlenski, Cafeteria Supervisor, @ 740-635-08530 ext. 4290.