Through federal funding, Bridgeport Schools provides educational opportunities for grades K-8 beyond the regular classroom. The staff study every child's strengths and weaknesses and provide differentiated instruction to increase learning.
Title 1 Goals:
- Every student will be proficient in Reading and Math.
- Every student will learn to their fullest potential.
- We will enrich the learning experience with hands-on activities and differentiated instructional opportunities.
- We will encourage good behavior in all students through positive reinforcement.
- We will provide parents with resources to encourage a learning environment in the home. The more parental involvement in your child's education, the greater chance of success.